The Overlander Mini - a child's version of the Overlander 4ZS off road wheelchair by Terrain Hopper.
The Overlander Mini has a unique patented independent suspension system, which means you can go places, but you are not thrown all over the place!
Overlander Mini is a child’s version, from age 7 to 13, of Overlander 4ZS and is therefore a Class 2 product. The framework and seat is smaller and the speed has been set to meet the Class 2 specifications. This can be updated to an adult version once the child reaches adulthood. The Overlander Mini has the same capabilities over terrain as the adult version and the speed adjusted accordingly.
The Overlander is available to experience now. Ring -- 0433 122 798 -- to make an appointment.
- Available in 2 or 4 wheel drive.
- All round independent suspension system.
- Can be driven via joystick (optional extra) or manual steering by use of a throttle.
- Front & Rear Lights / Indicators
- Lap belt
- Side Roll Bar - A really handy feature which gives protection. The roll bar lifts up on either the left or right hand side for easy access with an option available to have both sides lift.
- Adjustable seat and backrest. Chair folds for ease of transport
- Remote stop parental/guardian control available.
- An aluminum overhead roll bar can be ordered to give full protection if required.
For more info contact Overlander Mobility.
Standard Items include:
- 2 x 12V 80 Ah batteries
- Speed Option 1: 4 mph/ 8.5 kph, Geared for extreme off road use
- Choice of five standard colours
- Lemon Yellow
- Lime Green
- Kawasaki Green
- Gloss Black
- All round suspension
- Side roll bar to open either left or right hand side
- 1 mirror
- Exmoor Trim seat
- Lap belt
- 4 x 750 watts of peak rate power motors
- LED Front lights
- LED Rear lights
- Manual steering
- Choice of smooth or knobbly tyres
- Security key